ND Electric Wire Rope Hoist
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-1,000,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-1,000,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: European hoist
- Type: Electric Hoist
- Lift Speed: 2~8m/min
- Chain Falls: 1
- Condition: New
- Trademark: WEIHUA
- Origin: China
- Application: Bridge Crane, Single Grinder Crane, Small Crane
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Maximum Lifting Height: >20m
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2000
- Color: Silver
- Specification: 1-12.5t
2. Humanization design of control pendant, high tensile seamless twisting
Sheath of control cable, optimize the operation to the utmost.
3. Novel design, compact structure. Higher Security and Reliability
1. Brake and clutch ensure the safety under any circumstance, no slip under load
2. IP55 of hoist frame and brake ensures the optimal corrosion resistance under harsh environment.
3. Up and down limit switch ensures the safe operation of the hook on the top and bottom position.
4. Low voltage contactor ensures the safe and reliable operation
Weihua Group began its construction in 1988 and after efforts of 20 years it is now a large-scale enterprise group with integrated business of crane research, development, design, production, sales, installation, service and import and export. It has formed strong and comprehensive innovative system with complete set of advanced equipments and large-scale production ability in the fields of mechanic procession, thermal treatment, soldering, assembly, test, measuring, packing and delivery. Main products include more than 200 types of products of 9 series such as bridge crane, gate crane, port machine, electric hoist and steel structure which are widely applied in machinery, metallurgy, power, water conservation and utilization and port industries. The company has agencies in almost 30 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions which combines sales and service together and products are also sold to Russia and other countries and regions in Central Asia, South Asia and Africa.
|Max. wheel load||kN||34.9|